Sunday, September 16, 2007

THE ENGAGEMENT AND OTHER TRIVIA

CHELSEA HARDMAN AND WESTIN SMITH
Doesn't Chelsea Dawn Smith sound cute
THE BIG DAY WILL BE
SATURDAY DEC 14TH
HOLD THAT DATE.
THE SALT LAKE TEMPLE FOLLOWED BY
DINNER AT THE JOSEPH SMITH MEMORIAL BUILDING.


WE MET HIS PARENTS

THEY SURE DO LOVE CHELSEA

THE DRESS CRYSTAL IS WEARING

IS THE ONE I WAS WEARING WHEN I MET STEVEN.

IT IS ALSO THE ONE THAT IS ON OUR WEDDING INVITATIONS.

We were cleaning the storage room and she found it.

So she wore it to church.

MORE PRACTICE FOR THE CAMERA

HERE IS THE NEW SHELF I PUT IN THE BATHROOM.

6 comments:

Heidi said...

Love the pictures and the update! Thanks for having us over today. It was nice to just sit and visit.

Emily said...

Those are such fun pictures! They really do make a great couple. I didn't realize he was so tall. Yeah for the happy couple.

Anonymous said...

Excited about the wedding, that's great. The view in the yard is good and the guy looks like his relatives.

Leisa said...

i'm so glad you updated. they're happy

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute, cute.

Anonymous said...

Marilyn, I love the bathroom pictures. Great on the wedding update.....Keep me posted. I am excited for Chelsea....he looks like a keeper!!! Love you,Kathy Lazott