Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Conference, Emilys visit and other misc.

Conference Weekend
It worked out that all the local kids came for lunch on sunday
I know that we tried to listen to conference
but The kids played and as you can tell the men slept.


Jacqueline letting me see her eyes

Xander the next Ringo Starr



subluminal absorbtion of conference
Alexandra playing and popping corn

When Emily was here we had a cookout at Heidis
Thanks Heidi for having us over.
all of the Steven Hardman family was there.
Isn't that a cute smile of Alexandra's
These pictures are out of order sorry
I don't know how to fix them
This is my neices son Mac Webber He loved Cordie
Cordie loved conference


This is Xander one day when he came to visit Grandma


Emily and the grandchildren at the party
Sharon, Emily, Leisa and Crystal at the party
Leisa and Jacqueline in Xanders Nemo cave.
Leisa was practicing being a mother.
Since she made the big announcement
that she is going to be one in April.



5 comments:

Heidi said...

What great pictures you have. I love the one of Leisa and JJ in Xanders cave. I'm glad you finally updated.

Emily said...

I am so happy you posted. I love the pictures you put up. The ones of everyone sleeping at conference are just how I remember it! I love it. Thanks for being such a great mom and making my stay so wonderful.

Chatzy said...

I love it when you post! I love the pictures! I love everything!

Anonymous said...

Hi Marilyn it is so nice to be able to hear the words Grandma Hardman and knowthat there is a lot of love that is connected with that title. When I say grandma Hardman it was Rhoda its funny but I have never thought of Colleen as a grandma Hardman, some times its hard to think of her as grandma at all. sounds like life is good, are you feeling better? I went and saw baby Zoe today she's a cutie. Give my love to all, Love Brenda

Anonymous said...

Hi Marilyn!! When Chelsea gave me her blog address, I was so excited to see that you had one too! How is everything going? Do you like living in Morgan? Write me back when you have a minute, I'd love to hear from you! heathcoat7@gmail.com

-Heather