Sunday, June 29, 2008

What's been Happenin'

My oldest brother Don and his wife Linda

June 21st we went to Ely Nevada to My Nephew Joe's wedding.
We had to take a 80 mile detour through Welles because of a drag race.
It was a good thing that we didn't know about the time change.





Crystal played "You Raise Me Up" at her graduation.
The Music Sterling Scholar always performs at Graduation..



This is a cute picture of my nephew Jed and Crystal and Grandpa at Graduation

This is an old neighbor Julie Daugherty at her wedding.


The Daugherty family.

4 comments:

Heidi said...

You are right. Don did look handsome in his suit. Looks like you have had fun. Thanks for FINALLY updating!

Crystal said...

yea for an update! love everything!

Chatzy said...

I am so glad you updated! Where's the pics of the flowers?

Steven and Megan said...

I'll bet Crystal did an amazing job playing at her graduation! She plays so well :)