Friday, August 29, 2008

Dahlias and more

My Dahlias are finally in bloom.
Which color is your favorite.
I like the pink best.White
Red
Yellow
Here is the front flower bed in its glory
The snap dragon terrace
And the memorial garden
Thats enough for the flowers.
My oldest great niece - Rebecca Kipp -
was married in the Logan Temple
on August 6th.
She just loved Chelsea's wedding dress.
Chelsea was generous and loaned it to her.

This was just a beautiful Rainbow that we had last time it rained.
This view is from my back yard.
Thanks for visiting my blog.






4 comments:

Heidi said...

I like the pink and yellow one flowers. Rebecca looks beautiful in the dress, and I LOVE the view of the rainbow. Have a fun trip!

Crystal said...

I love your flowers. They are so pretty

Chatzy said...

Oh my dress is so pretty! I love it! I love your garden it is just beautiful. I think I am with you on the pink. I like it the best!

Sharon said...

I, of course, love the yellow Dahlia the best. I think I love anything yellow. I enjoyed seeing them them in real life even more when we came up to visit.