Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Uncle Rod Haslers Funeral

Yesterday Monday January 26, 2009 was my brother in laws Funeral.
He had been married to my sister Verla for 5 short years.
He had been a fire fighter
and a Marine. The ceremony at the cemetery was really special.


He had also been a Silver Beaver. He loved scouting and being prepared.

My siblings have not all been together since my mother passed away in 2002.
since then my sister Barbara passed away but we were not all able to be there.

This is the picture of the remaining siblings.


" Families can be together forever
If we can just get thru today. "

3 comments:

Heidi said...

What a great group of pictures. I am glad all your siblings have had a chance to be together, even if it was for a sad occassion.

Chatzy said...

It is good to see a pic of all your brothers and sisters! You all look so nice!

Anonymous said...

what a great family pic aunt marilyn!! i am going to steal it and see if i can make myself a copy.

also, i would be more than happy to take some pics at those cemetaries for you. of course when it warms up. right now we have a couple of feet of snow on the ground. who's family line do those people come thru? just curious.