Sunday, September 20, 2009

Doris Egbert Noyes 85th Birthday Party

For my moms birthday - she has been gone for 7 years now -MY Dad invited everyone here to have a prime rib dinner. Dad had it catered. Most of my siblings and their spouses were able to come. Thank you to those who made the sacrifice to be here. It meant a lot to Dad that you would come. Thanks to Crystal and Janell for being the waitresses
As I thought about my mom I was trying to think of a few simple words to describe her.
This is what came to my mind.
Mosiah 5: 15
Therefore, I would that ye should be steadfast and immovable always abounding in good works....that Christ, may seal you his......
she certainly was steadfast and immovable always abounding in good works.









5 comments:

Anonymous said...

too fun! happy birthday Grandma Noyes! -Jenny

Anonymous said...

waht a fun thing to do. i'm glad that so many were there.

Steven and Megan said...

I'll bet that was nice for everyone to get together! It's nice that you guys honor your mother on her birthday

Isaac said...

Happy Birthday Grandma!

I should go buy me a steak to celebrate.

Cherise said...

That kind of brought tears to my eyes. I miss Grandma so much and wish I had gotten to know her better before she passed away.

Tell Grandpa he is a great husband to still celebrate her birthday.