Friday, December 11, 2009

Thanksgiving time and pre Christmas

Crystal finally has some time to craft. She finished her finals Tuesday
We tended Cole and he definately likes his Grandpa
We put up two little trees downstairs for Christmas instead of one bigger one

The kids stayed up all night to play Monopoly
it looks like they maybe should have stopped sooner.
Grandma got to have some cuddle Serena time
Emily played with Serena too
And Xander
Xander loves teasing with his Grandparents and Aunties

Happy Holidays to all.
We look forward to having the whole family together at Christmas time.


7 comments:

Chatzy said...

I love the picture of us all playing Monopoly! Notice how I had no money and Westin and Emily had TONS! Yep, I am not that good at Monopoly but I had Tons of fun playing!

Steven and Megan said...

I bet Crystal is happy to have her finals done and over with! Emily looks so tired in the monopoly picture haha I dont think I've ever gotten through that whole game before. I love the holidays! It is nice that you get to spend time with your whole family :)

Emily said...

That is a terrible picture of me! Ha! It's alright...as Chatzy said, I was winning at that point. =) Thanks for posting the pics. Those are really fun.

xoxoooxoox

--Em

Heidi said...

Love your new background. Looks like you had fun!

Westin the Incredible said...

Just so you all know, we played a full game of Monopoly and I DOMINATED. Then the losers decided they wanted more punishment and suffering and we played again, only to find that I am unstoppable.

Sharon said...

I love spending the holidays with family. Love the post.

Sharon said...

Cute pictures! Looks like you had a great holiday with your family.