Sunday, March 7, 2010

Babysitting

We babysat Xander this weekend
Heidi and Jared had a party to go to
He was a perfect little boy.
Leisa and Cole came to visit too.
Cole loves Grapes.
He is always so disappointed when he
can't eat the rubber ones on my kitchen table
so I went and bought some.
Aren't they cute eating them.






Xander thinks that when you sleep out or over
you should eat powdered donuts.
and he did.



I got some new puzzles to do.
One is a super Why puzzle.
It came with a magnifying glass.
Xander is really good at puzzles.


Thanks for letting me play Grandma.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Sooo cute! Love the update (it is always fun when it is about you and your own children). Thanks again for watching him for me. It was a great weekend for us!

Chatzy said...

I love the update! Cole adn Xander look like they are having so much fun together!

Leisa said...

Those grape pictures are pretty darn cute. Cole loves coming to grandma's house. It makes his day.