Sunday, July 8, 2012

SAND PILE FUN AND MORE

On the Fourth of July we had and last minute
cookout and campout, night.
We rode four wheelers,
made a water slide,
and made a sand castle complete with a moat
and crocodiles.  We did have a little bit of problem with
pillagers ransacking the castle.






    I  have a beautiful Moth that loves my flowers



 This is the pathway that goes through my mothers flower garden.
 The blocks have each of her childrens names on them.
 They were in various places in the yard.  
This summer I gathered them all up and put them in birth order.  
Now when the grandkids ask where their parents block is I will know.  
Some of them are very hard to read.  
They are a marker in time because families change after almost forty years.


All of you Noyes's who blog stalk.
We hope to see you at the reunion August 4th.  
Bring your sand and water clothes.  
Plan on getting wet and dirty.
Camp the night before if you want. 
My kids will all be camping.

1 comments:

Capizzi Captions said...

I love the new sandpile. We had such a good time with you guys on the 4th. I want to live in Morgan!