Sunday, May 20, 2007

YARD WORK

Steven worked all day to make me a trellis.
We took out the dying trees at the end of the house
and put in some gold flame honeysuckle bushes.
They should climb 15 feet high.
Nina has a little greenhouse.
She gives my Dad one present a year.
This year it was about 1000 bedding plants.
Between the two of us (Grandpa and I)
We have about 600 already planted.

I love Columbine and this one bloomed this weekend by the bird bath.

My bleeding heart on the north end of the house survived its first winter.

There is so much yard work here. I would just like to sit down and bawl.

Thanks Heidi for the use of your jetted tub. Of course I pretended to tend Xander.

11 comments:

Heidi said...

I am so glad your bleeding heart survived it's first winter outside. Of course you probably should have taken it to the doctor for better results. also, you can pretend to tend Xander anytime....

Leisa said...

MOM THE YARD LOOKS AMAZING!! AND I'M SO GLAD YOU POSTED. JUST THINK AT LEAST YOU'RE NOT SEWING. I WANT A GREEN HOUSE. LOOK AT ALL THE PRETTY FLOWERS.

Anonymous said...

I am so happy you updated you blog!!!!! Yeah! I love them!

Ryan and Angela said...

wow, it looks so nice. Maybe he will come do my yard next.

Anonymous said...

The yard is looking great. Thanks for keeping up on your blog.
I had a great weekend at Cannon Beach.....wish you would have been there too. Love you Kathy

Emily said...

Mom, the yard looks so great! I can't wait to see it in real life.

Chatzy said...

MOM! It is time you updated your blog!

Emily said...

Mom, I think it is time to update your blog!

Emily said...

I think it is time to update your blog. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

MOM! I think its time you updated your blog!

Leisa said...

you need to update