Monday, July 9, 2007


Here is Jacqueline. She loved the loft in the bunk house.





We were all having so much fun that we forgot to capture the moments with pictures.


We all loved hanging out together. Here is Xander and Heidi with Leisa in the background.




Cokeville has always been one of our families choice memories



Alexandre impressed us with being able to stand herself up on the tramp and try to jump considering that she is only 11 months old.



Thanks to all of my kids for coming


and bringing friends and fun.


Thanks Sharon and Phil for coming too.


Thanks to everyone for all the help.


Lots of thanks to the Clarks who always make us feel welcome.

4 comments:

Emily said...

Oh I love it!!!!!

Heidi said...

Oh my heck. You updated!!!!! Let's all cheer for joy. Hip hip HOORAY! Hip hip HOORAY!!!! Thanks for putting this whole thing together. It ROCKED!

Sharon said...

I love your pictures! The trip to Cokeville was so nice and relaxing! Thanks again for inviting us. We loved it!

Anonymous said...

MOM! I'm so proud that you updated your blog! I loved Cokeville! Lets do it again next year! Or this year!