Sunday, March 2, 2008

SWEET BEDROOM SUITE

Boy what a difference a little work and paint will do








After 6 months of remodeling


we are about done.



They laid the carpet today 3/1/08



Thanks Wade Wallace (Andrews brother)



Miracles can happen.



We were tending Xander all day


he loved running around the room and playing.




For those family members who knew how bad the Blue



bedroom was. It doesn't even look like the same room.



We took out the closet and put it in the the storage room.



so we could put the bed at the end.



It made a big difference.





Thanks to all the family and friends that helped.




6 comments:

Leisa said...

wow it looks so so so good. I can't wait to see it in person

Heidi said...

Your room does look great!!! I can't believe it is the same room. And your closet is HUGE!!! Thanks again for tending Xander. He OBVIOUSLY played hard yesterday and had so much fun! If he hadn't hurt himself last night I don't think we would have ever gotten him to come home.

Crystal said...

It really does look amazing!

Anonymous said...

I love the new remodel. You guys did a super job. Love, Kathy

Sharon said...

I love the pictures but I want to come and see it in person.

Heidi said...

Hey, I want to see the update with all the pictures from this weekend. Thanks again for letting us come and hang!