Sunday, March 23, 2008

March Madness

March 6, 7, and 8 Jaqueline came and stayed
for a sleep over.
We had a lot of fun making cookies and playing





Xander and Heidi came and played on Sunday
while Jared was in China
Xander had a pillow fight with Grandpa

Jaqueline went with Chelsea to Disney on Ice
on the 15 of March and we tended Alexandra
while Jennylyn and Isaac had a date


Steven and I (Marilyn) went to the Jazz game.

We had seats just 7 rows up behind the Seattle Team.

We both had been to one before but we had never gone to

one together. It sure looks different when you are down close

then when you are in the nosebleed seats or watching it on TV


Xander loves playing with Grandpa

They popped popcorn on a sheet and ate it
off the floor.



5 comments:

Heidi said...

Oh, I love the update! I especially like the action shot of Xander and grandpa in the pillow fight. He sure loved that! Thanks Grandpa! And thanks to Grandma too, for the fun idea of popping popcorn on the sheet.

Emily said...

Yeah for updates! I am so happy you and dad went to that fun game! Also, what fun adventures you have had with the grandkids! Oh they sure do love Grandma and Grandpa.

Leisa said...

oh my gosh you have had so much fun!! Cordi is jealous she'll have to come play with grandma and Grandpa soon.

Chatzy said...

I love it when you update! I think those are such fun pictures! We have the cutest neices and nephew ever! I love the popping popcorn on the blanket idea! That is such a fun thing, I bet Xander just loved it!

Sharon said...

It looks like you love being a Grandma as much as I do! Love the pictures!

Love ya!