Thursday, April 17, 2008

Leisa's Baby Shower March 29 2008

Heidi and Chelsea hosted a Baby Shower for Leisa. Here are a few pictures from the fun. ( I do not take many pictures so sorry if you are not shown here.)

Heidi the Hostess And the invisible Chelsea who helped too.
Leisa the guest of honor
Jennylyn My favorite daughter in law
and Jaqueline my favorite oldest granddaughter
Lilly (Hollys daughter) and Cordy
The pregnant duo
Leisa Wallace and Becky Langford (Doug's wife)
they are due the same day
They are racing for number 99 and 100 great grandchild
of my dad Mc Noyes

Jaqueline and Xander chilling after the party

aren't their feet cute.

Alex playing on the Nemo bed.

Leisa and her Mission companion Laurel and her baby

My nieces Holly and Shari
Stevens sister Brenda and her daughters Sarah and Amber
My Sisters Joyce and Nina
Leisa's Mother in Law and her mother.

Thanks to everyone who came and had fun with us.


2 comments:

Heidi said...

You got some good shots from the shower! Thanks for coming.

Leisa said...

You got some great pictures of the shower. I loved the shower it was so much fun.