Wednesday, April 4, 2007

BARBEQUE - Cordy's Birthday

We had our spring picnic between conference sessions.
It was also Cordelia's birthday party (ha - ha)
I really wouldn't want to discriminate with my grandkids and dogs.

Heidi brought a left over birthday cake

(Cordy want know the difference)


Steven of course tended to the burgers.

They actually were all the way cooked.

Good Job Steven


Country living at its finest
Jacqueline has put the horse to bed
Thanks for coming every one who could.
We love you all.

5 comments:

Heidi said...

HOORAY!!! You got it working. And it looks beautiful!!! Way to go!

Anonymous said...

Oh I am so happy! I love these pictures! I can't express how much joy this brings. I love the pictures of Alex and Grandpa. How tender.

Leisa said...

it was so much fun to sleep at your house for conference. And heidi made that birthday cake specifically for cordi it wasn't left over. ha ha just kidding

Anonymous said...

Jaqueline is going to see a real horse today at baby animal days.

Isaac

Ryan and Angela said...

I wish we could come. We had so much fun at your house last time we visited.