Thursday, April 19, 2007

WASHINGTON DC


Washington DC was incredible.

Cystal and I went there for her High School Jazz Band Festval.

I went Two Days Early and Spent time with Emily.

She took me to the circus and out to Mt Vernon Walkway.


The awards program was at Medivial Times.

It was a riot. Emily brought her co worker David

She knew him at BYU We all cheered for the green Knight

Crystal is preparing for the Jazz festival. Morgan took a Silver metal and also the Sprit Award



Emily took me to the airport and we met Morgan and Crystal there.


Crystal loved the Stradiviarius at the Smithsonian
Heres Crystal and her friends at the Capitol.

Congressman Rob Bishop gave us a personal tour.

Which included seeing the House Floor which is where the State of the Union is Done.


Here we are at the Medival Times again.

It was really a fun time.


Crystal was really a good sport to hang out with her mother.


4 comments:

Heidi said...

Oh, you got your pictures uploaded. It looks like you guys had so much fun!!! I am so excited for all of you that you got to see each other and tour the wonderful coast.

Leisa said...

i love your blog mom. I can't believe how crystal is growing up. she's suppose to be my baby sister not a super model. i love you both.

Anonymous said...

YEAH for these pictures? It really was such a great time!

Can you e-mail the other ones to me?

Anonymous said...

What pretty girls. Emily is beautiful and her skin looks like porcelain, and Crystal is just amazing pretty.