Sunday, April 8, 2007

EASTER SUNDAY

Today was not only Easter but it was Steven's and My wedding anniversary. Wow 30 years.

We went to the temple yesterday.
The Bountiful one because my Neice Shauri received her endowment.
We always go to the temple for our anniversary.
Friday we went out to eat at the Timbermine (had crab and lobster).
I sure do still like Steven.
My Friend Kathy Lazott was here from Oregon.
She came and had Sunday dinner with us.
Thanks Kathy for coming.


Crystal has worked hard on her prom dress.
She has been excited to model for anyone who came today.
She expecially liked twirling for her Uncle Jim.
(He never had a daughter)

The dress is even cuter in real life.


Here's wishing you all a Happy Easter.

5 comments:

Heidi said...

WHAT A GORGEOUS DRESS!!! I am very impressed! And it sounds like you guys had a great anniversary. Thanks for getting married so you could have me.

Isaac or Jennylyn said...

Crystal, your dress is awesome, good job!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! I totally forgot! Congrats mom and dad! I love it! I love it! I love it! Also, Crystals dress is beautiful. Did you design it? So fun!

Ryan and Angela said...

Good job Crystal. The dress looks great. Maybe you can make one for me.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for a fun Easter....great to spend time with you guys.