Monday, August 20, 2007

Come See My Flowers

I have spent the summer gardening

Above is the front flower bed.
The red Zinnias in the back are a miracle
because the froze down right to stumps
the first of June

The back terraces have been so bright

they almost choke you

The shaded end of the memorial garden has finally

got its color. The red impatiens really struggled

after the frost.

The sunshine end of the Memorial turned out the

best it has ever looked. The Dahlias and Zinnias are just great together.

hope I can remember for next year to do that.

Come and visit just to see the flowers.

6 comments:

Crystal said...

oh my goodness you're flowers are beautiful. Even though I see them every day, I'm still amazed every time I look at them.

Heidi said...

The flowers look GREAT!!! I can't wait until you are feeling better and you can come help me plan my flower gardens.

Leisa said...

wow!!! your flowers are absolutly beautiful.You're going to come and help me plant right?? I love you and i'm glad you're feeling better today.

Chatzy said...

I love your flower gardens. They really are beautiful.

Sharon said...

Wow, Wow and Wow!!! What some beautiful flowers. You need to have a wedding in your yard!

Ryan and Angela said...

Oh my goodness, how beautiful. It looks like temple grounds. I wish you could come take care of my yard.