Sunday, August 5, 2007

Megan's wedding day - Through our eyes

Megan and Steven Mcfadden
aren't they cute
Congratulations
Jennylyn made the beautiful and delicious wedding cake.
Jacqueline was her assisstant.

Chelsea says "you are hired".

What a fun party.


Phil was still smiling after all the stress.

I can't believe how hard he worked for three days.

Sharon amazed me for not freaking out when things didn't go as planned.

Dottie and Jim are always so kind to us all.

They are just part of the family.

We always will love Carma

She has been so good to us for many years.



Chelsea hung out with Grandma and they both love to have their pictures taken

Chelsea likes this one best because " it makes her neck look thin".

Chelsea made Grandma act stupid.
Isn't this cute of them. A real treasure.
Grandma and Crissy
Chelsea and Amber
Congratulations Amber on earning a i- pod.

Thanks for letting us be a part.

6 comments:

Crystal said...

oh that looks like so much fun! Congrats Megan and Steve. Everyone looks so good! love you all

Heidi said...

What great pictures! Jenny did and AMAZING job on the wedding cake. It makes me sad I didn't stay for the reception after helping set-up.

Emily said...

Yahoo for an update! I cannot believe that wedding cake--it is AMAZING! The yard looks great, and I love the pictures.

Anonymous said...

I wish I hadn't posed for pictures with the cake. I felt like a sixth grader in front of my science project.

Chatzy said...

its true. i learned to love getting my pictures taken from grandma. what better way to suck up to her than by telling her you want your picture taken with her. i should be on her good side for atleast another 6 months

Sharon said...

I loved the pictures of the wedding. I was so busy that I did not get any pictures, so if anyone wants to give me copies of theirs I would really appreciate it! The wedding cake was awsome! We all loved it and it was sooooo yummy! Thanks again Jen!

I think I am jealous of Chatzy getting her picture with grandma. Maybe if I had my picture taken with her I could be on her good side for 6 months!

Thank you Marilyn, Steven and Heidi for all you hard work at the wedding. How nice to have family that you can call on in a crisis! Everyone commented on the beautiful flowers in the yard. They made all the difference! I love you guys!

Thanks again