Friday, August 31, 2007

I was going to post a picture of my painted bathroom but Crystal must have my camera.

I finally got it painted. I took the wallpaper off in March and it has taken this long to get it almost done.

Wally and Leisa had to replace some rotted wallboard. Thanks to the Wallaces'
Then Steve had to put in a ceiling fan and move the light fixture up. My nephew was going to do that but since he never came Steven figured out how to do it himself. Good job Steven.

We had a 36 x 24 inch mirror and we replaced it with a 48 x 36 inch mirror. So double the size.
The down side to that is that you can see nearly all of yourself when getting in the shower. And that can be scary or a reality check. And the light fixture has 6 bulbs instead of 4. So with more mirror and more light. WOW.

Jerry Williamson has been moved to the U of U rehab center. He needs to learn to use his left side which is mostly paralyzed. Today he walked with only a little help. It is truly a miracle.

We send our love to all of you.

4 comments:

Crystal said...

I'm so glad you updated. Just a edit you need to make, Leisa and Wally are the HARDMANS not wallace's. Lu lu will always be a hardman to me

Heidi said...

Your bathroom is coming along so nicely! I can't wait to go to IKEA and get the rest of the stuff for you! IKEA ROCKS!!!

And Hooray for Uncle Jerry. I am so happy he is doing better.

OZURS said...

hey steve and marilyn ... this is Jill ... i finally did a blogspot ... so here is my site ling ... ozurfamily.blogspot

talk to ya later

Chatzy said...

Mom the bathroom looks fabulous! I love it!