Monday, August 20, 2007

On Health and Happiness

Last week was the pits.

My brother-in-law Jerry Williamson had an aortic aunorism the burst. Miraculously he made it to the hospital. And then a miracle again he survived the surgery. He is recuperating well. He does have permanent left side disability but it will be just watch and wait to see how he does.

Crystal totalling Grandpas car put me in a spin.

My blood pressure was better this morning. And I hope to do something besides sleep.

Times like this make you so grateful for friends and family.

We love you all. Thanks for your caring.

5 comments:

Crystal said...

oh how precious!! I'm sorry I totaled grandpa's car.

Heidi said...

I am glad to hear you are doing a little better. I hope everything continues to improve for you, Jerry, and Grandpa's car.

Emily said...

I feel sad that you haven't been feeling well. I know that if you admit to not feeling well it is serious because you are never sick. I will keep praying for you. I am happy you posted on your blog. that makes me happy. The flowers look so beautiful it makes me excited to come home.

Chatzy said...

I"m glad you are feeling better. LEt me know if I can do anything for you

Anonymous said...

I think it sounds like you need a week at Cannon Beach.....sorry you are not feeling well. Sorry about Jerry and Grandpas car...how is Crystal??? love Kathy