Sunday, August 5, 2007

1st cousin reunion

My cousin Edith (Noyes) Smith planned a cousin reunion for July 28th 2007.
It was for the Second generation of
John (Henry) Hyrum Noyes and Edith Jane (Mcdougall) Noyes.
Dallas Noyes is writing a history of
Frederick Franklin Noyes and Hannah Maria (Williams) Noyes
and their life in Utah.
We brought what pictures we had and talked Family History.
Recognize anyone in these pictures.

This is my Aunt Marilyn and her husband Jean Waite

and her boys Harold and Dallas Noyes

I was named after her and so she has always been special to me.

She was married to my Dad's baby brother, Hal,

and he died when the boys were very young.

My Dad is the only living child in his family.

These are his sister in laws Aunt Dona and Aunt Marilyn.


This is a cute picture of Eva (my sister) and Elizabeth her chauffer.

Eva is the push behind us to do family history.

She has been so kind to generously help me with my research.



My dad was a good sport and went to the reunion

even though it is getting harder for him to travel.

He tires easily and after 6 hours of visiting he was ready to go home.

I will let you know when Dallas' book is done. I think it will be a web version where as we find more information you can submit it and add it in.

Thanks Dallas and Edith for the party.

3 comments:

Crystal said...

what a fun thing to do. it looks like a blast

Heidi said...

What a fun time. It was neat to see all those pictures of people I hadn't seen in a VERY long time.

Emily said...

Oh I love family history, But not as much as you you see. But still I love family history. Always and forever.